Article 1 (Personal Information)
The term "personal information" shall mean "personal information" as used in the Personal Information Protection Law, and shall refer to information about a living individual that can identify the specific individual by name, date of birth, address, telephone number, contact information, or other description contained in the information, as well as information that can identify the specific individual by itself, such as appearance, fingerprints, voiceprint data, and health insurance policy holder's number found on the health insurance card.
Article 2 (Method of Collecting Personal Information)
When a user registers for use, the Company may ask for personal information such as name, date of birth, address, telephone number, and e-mail address. In addition, the Company's business partners (including information providers, advertisers, and advertisement distributors) may collect transaction records and payment information, including the user's personal information, between the user and the Company’s business partners (hereinafter referred to as "Partners"). The Company may also collect information related to the user's transactions with Partners. The Company may also collect transaction records and payment information, including personal information of users, from Partners.
Article 3 (Purposes of Collecting and Using Personal Information)
The purposes for which we collect and use personal information are as follows
1. to provide and operate our services
2. to respond to inquiries from users (including identification)
3. To send e-mail notifications of new features, updates, campaigns, etc. of the Services, as well as information on other services provided by the Company;
4. to contact users as necessary for maintenance, important notices, etc.
5. for other purposes incidental to the above purposes of use
Article 4 (Change of Purpose of Use)
The Company shall change the purpose of use of personal information only when the purpose of use is reasonably deemed to be relevant to the purpose before the change. In the event of a change in the purpose of use, the Company shall notify the user or publicly announce on the Website the purpose of use after the change in the manner prescribed by the Company.
Article 5 (Provision of Personal Information to Third Parties)
1. Except in the following cases, we will not provide personal information to a third party without the prior consent of the user. However, this excludes cases permitted under the Personal Information Protection Law and other laws and regulations.
(1) when it is necessary for the protection of a person's life, body, or property and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the user
(2) cases in which the provision of personal information is especially necessary for improving public health or promoting the wholesome growth of children, and in which it is difficult to obtain the consent of the individual concerned
(3) cases in which the provision of personal information is necessary for cooperating with an agency of the state, a local government, or an individual or entity entrusted by either an agency of the state or local government to execute affairs prescribed by law, and in which obtaining the consent of the user is likely to impede the execution of the affairs concerned
(4) when we have notified or announced the following matters, and when we have notified the Personal Information Protection Committee in advance
1. the purpose of use includes provision to a third party
2. the items of data to be provided to the third party
3. the means or method of provision to the third party
4. the provision of personal information to third parties will be discontinued at the request of the user in question; and
5. the method of accepting the user's request
2. Notwithstanding the provisions of the preceding paragraph, in the following cases, the party to which the relevant information is provided shall not fall under the category of a third party.
(1) when we outsource all or part of the handling of personal information within the scope necessary to achieve the purpose of use
(2) when personal information is provided as a result of the succession of business due to merger or other reasons
(3) when personal information is to be used jointly with a specific person and the Company notifies the user in advance or makes the information readily accessible to the user to that effect, as well as the items of personal information to be jointly used, the scope of joint use, the purpose of use by the person using the information, and the name of the person responsible for the management of the personal information
Article 6 (Disclosure of Personal Information)
1. When we are requested by a user to disclose his/her personal information, we will disclose such information to the user without delay. However, if disclosure would result in any of the following cases, we may not disclose all or part of the information, and if we decide not to disclose the information, we will notify the user to that effect without delay.
(1) When there is a risk of harm to the life, body, property, or other rights or interests of the user or a third party
(2) if there is a risk of causing significant hindrance to the proper conduct of our business
(3) In any other case that would violate laws and ordinances.
2. Notwithstanding the preceding paragraph, in principle, the Company will not disclose non-personal information such as browsing history and characteristic information.
Article 7 (Correction and Deletion of Personal Information)
1. A user may request the correction, addition, or deletion of his/her personal information (hereinafter referred to as "Correction") from the Company in accordance with the procedures specified by the Company, if the user's personal information in the possession of the Company is incorrect. If a user requests that the Company Correct his/her personal information, the Company shall notify the user of such request in writing.
2. If the Company deems it necessary to respond to a user's request as described in the preceding paragraph, we will Correct such personal information without delay.
3. If we deem it necessary to Correct such personal information as described in the preceding paragraph, we will do so without delay. When we make a Correction, etc. based on the preceding paragraph, or when we decide not to make a Correction, etc., we will notify the user of this without delay.
Article 8 (Suspension of Use of Personal Information, etc.)
1. If the Company is requested by an individual to cease using or delete his/her personal information (hereinafter referred to as "Cease") on the grounds that it has been handled beyond the scope of the purposes of use or that it has been obtained by wrongful means, the Company will conduct the necessary investigation without delay. If a request is made to suspend or delete the use of personal information (hereinafter referred to as "Suspend") on the grounds that the information is handled beyond the scope of the purpose of use or that the information was obtained by wrongful means, the Company will conduct the necessary investigation without delay.
2. If, based on the results of the investigation described in the preceding paragraph, the Company determines that it is necessary to comply with the request, we will Cease use of the relevant personal information without delay.
3. In the event that the Company Suspends the use of personal information in accordance with the preceding paragraph, or decides not to Suspend the use of personal information, the Company will notify the user of this decision without delay.
4. Notwithstanding the preceding two paragraphs, in the event that the Suspension of use involves significant costs or is otherwise difficult to implement, and that alternative measures necessary to protect the rights and interests of users can be taken, such alternative measures shall be taken.
Article 9 (Handling of Anonymous Processed Information)
We will create and provide anonymized processed information to third parties to the extent permitted by law, after taking appropriate protective measures so that specific individuals cannot be identified and the personal information used to create the information cannot be restored. We plan to create and provide anonymized processed information on an ongoing basis.
1. Creation of Anonymous Processed Information
Items included in the creation of anonymous processed information:
When a customer makes an application for an appraisal to the Company and the appraisal value presented by the Company. The following information regarding the property for which the customer has requested an appraisal from the Company (hereinafter referred to as "Customer Property").
Sale price and time of sale
Zoning, road access, width/accessibility
Location, name, floor number, age, floor plan
Building area and land area
Parking space and size
Building coverage ratio
2. Provision of Anonymously Processed Information to Third Parties
(1) Items to be included in anonymized processed information when providing anonymized processed information created by our company to a third party: Items described in the preceding paragraph
(2) Method of providing anonymized processed information to a third party: Data files such as Excel will be sent as an attachment to an e-mail after applying a password to the file.
Article 10 (Cookies)
A cookie is a mechanism that stores a user’s Website browsing history as data on the user’s computer.
Users can reject the collection of traffic data by disabling cookies in their browser settings. However, if a user disables cookies, that user may not be able to use some of our services; please contact the manufacturer of your browser for information on how to change your cookie settings.
Article 11 (Disclaimer)
The Company assumes no responsibility for the information, services, etc. provided on other websites to which visitors have been redirected by links or banners from this Website. While every effort is made to ensure that the content and information on this Website is as accurate as possible, the accuracy and safety of the information is not guaranteed. Information may be out of date. Please note that we are not responsible for any damages or other losses caused by the content of this Website.
Unauthorized reproduction of any text, images, etc. posted on this Website is prohibited. This Website is not intended to infringe on copyrights or portrait rights. If you have any problems regarding copyrights or portrait rights, please contact the Company using the Contact Us form. The Company will respond promptly upon confirmation.
Article 13 (Contact for Inquiries)
For inquiries regarding this policy, please contact,
19-4-1, Nagayama 2-jo, Asahikawa, Hokkaido, Japan
KYOUEI Co. Ltd.